About This Quote
If we are going to dance lightly for the service of thought, we must not put our own weight upon the feet; we must keep them free. Only the soul that dances lightly is surefooted and able to sail through all storms and all dangers.
Some Similar Quotes
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
- All that is important is this one moment in movement. Make the moment important, vital, and worth living. Do not let it slip away unnoticed and unused.
- Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free.
- Somebody just gave me a shower radio. Thanks a lot. Do you really want music in the shower? I guess there's no better place to dance than a slick surface next to a glass door.
More Quotes By Unknown
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
- I would always rather be happy than dignified.
- He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.