About This Quote
This is a quote about the power of music. Music is one of the most powerful forms of communication in the world. There is something about music that brings people together. No matter how far apart they may be, when they hear certain songs they feel like they are together again, like all their friends are around them.
This is why people gather around the radio in the morning when news of a natural disaster is being announced. They want to feel better, even if itâ€™s for just a little while.
Source: Flies To Wanton Boys
Some Similar Quotes
- This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.
- And, in the end The love you takeis equal to the love you make.
- Life, he realize, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it's in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile.
- You're like a song that I heard when I was a little kid but forgot I knew until I heard it again.
- Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.
More Quotes By Thomm Quackenbush
- She was an exotic flower amongst the snowdrifts, out of place, a Technicolor misfit in a monochrome Christmas movie.
- His kisses were so hungry and male, which isn't bad. Every kiss said he could never have enough, but he wasn't going to stop trying. They were so hormonal. I wanted his sugar roughness. Girl's kisses are deliberate and polished. When she kisses me -...
- Her lips are like pillows of warm glass. It is strange to find her resistant for even a second, since she has been the kisser and not the kissed. It wasn't like the last time, which felt fumbling and unnatural. That time wasn't off-putting, just...
- Ashlei was free to spout off how much she loved her savior because Jesus was not about to rear back and tell her He did not quite feel the same way, that He had died for the sins of the world just because it was...
- The body tries to stop the mind from killing itself, no matter the cost. It is only the lack of strength, the fatigue that lets the jumpers fall at last.