Do you believe a man can truly love a woman and constantly betray her? Never mind physically but betray her in his mind, in the very "poetry of his soul". Well, it's not easy but men do it all the time.
About This Quote
Men are naturally distrustful of women. They don't like the fact that women are stronger than them and can be independent, they don't like the way a woman controls a man's life and a man's ability to choose his own destiny, they don't like it when a woman can tell them what to do and they don't want it to happen again.
Source: Fools Die
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
- Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears." After all this time?"" Always, " said Snape.
More Quotes By Mario Puzo
- Do you believe a man can truly love a woman and constantly betray her? Never mind physically but betray her in his mind, in the very "poetry of his soul". Well, it's not easy but men do it all the time.
- Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
- Accidents don't happen to people who take accidents as a personal insult.
- I have no such powers. If I did I would be more merciful than God, believe me.
- Michael could never remember his father ever having uttered a word about death, as if the Don respected death too much to philosophize about it.