About This Quote
Poetry, will you show me where your words find peace? This quote is a beautiful reminder of the importance of language. Words can be a great source of inspiration and knowledge, but they can also create wars and pain. This quote helps us understand that words have power and if we choose our words wisely, it can have a lasting effect on ourselves and others.
Source: Rare Images Of Love
Some Similar Quotes
- Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for...
- As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you,...
- Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
More Quotes By Delano Johnson
- I don't like the way people cherish the ghetto, as if it’s some royal palace, or kingdom. I also don't like the way people treat each other in the ghetto. It is really hard to find love, trust, and respect. You don't find too many...
- You can run from the truth. You can run and hide from the truth. You can deny and avoid the truth. But you cannot destroy the truth. Nor can you make the lie true. You must know that love will always uncover the truth.
- It’s only a book until someone loses their soul!
- Poetry keeps my heart neat, even when incomplete, I find peace.
- Poetry, will you show me where your words find peace?