To assess the quality of thoughts of people, don't listen to their words, but watch their actions.
About This Quote
The quality of a person's thoughts is not based on their words. The quality of their thoughts is based on their actions. When you see someone acting like a jerk, it doesn't mean that they are bad people. It simply means that they are behaving like someone who thinks that the world owes them something and sees no reason to work for it.
Source: Wealth Of Words
Some Similar Quotes
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
- The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
More Quotes By Amit Kalantri
- I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love, I will keep my respect.
- To assess the quality of thoughts of people, don't listen to their words, but watch their actions.
- A photograph shouldn't be just a picture, it should be a philosophy.
- If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit same mistake again they just apologized for.
- In presence of the Moon nobody sees stars.