About This Quote
This quote speaks of the similarities between all people. We all go through the same things and we all deal with the same problems. If we help one another, we can get through our struggles and live a better life.
Some Similar Quotes
- Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.
- I love mankind, he said, "but I find to my amazement that the more I love mankind as a whole, the less I love man in particular.
- To love another human in all of her splendor and imperfect perfection , it is a magnificent task...tremendous and foolish and human.
- People say I make strange choices, but they’re not strange for me. My sickness is that I’m fascinated by human behavior, by what’s underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people.
- Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
More Quotes By Elie Wiesel
- The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
- If the only prayer you say throughout your life is "Thank You, " then that will be enough.
- Wherever men and women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or political views, that place must – at that moment – become the center of the universe.
- There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.