About This Quote
There is always some madness in love. When love is at its most intense, it can feel like madness, but there are reasons for that madness. Love may be a deeply dangerous emotion, but it also acts as a powerful release valve for pent-up emotions. Love can be a way of life, rather than just an emotion.
Some Similar Quotes
- To die will be an awfully big adventure.
- To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.
- Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it.
- Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a...
- The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.
More Quotes By Friedrich Nietzsche
- There is always an adventure waiting in the woods.
- Boredom is a lack of crazy. Its a lack of creativity. Invention. Innovation. If you're bored, blame yourself.
- You cannot prove your worth by bylines and busyness.
- Shine with all you have. When someone tries to blow you out, just take their oxygen and burn brighter.