About This Quote
In my opinion, it is a lie that some people try to lie. It is a lie that they say they love someone, even though they do not. They can pretend but they can no longer hide the fact that if they do not feel the feeling of love, they will never be able to pretend it.
Source: My Story
Some Similar Quotes
- Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for...
- As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you,...
- Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
More Quotes By Marilyn Monroe
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like...
- If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
- The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
- I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.