About This Quote
People who don't understand computers often think that they are complicated. It's difficult to understand how something that is so complex can be understood by everyone. But when it comes to understanding sex, there are many people who think that it's simple. They think that it is something you learn about in school or you must have experienced it in order to understand it. This quote is directed at people who are not mature enough to understand the true complexities of computers and sex.
Source: The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Some Similar Quotes
- I have something I need to tell you, " he says. I run my fingers along the tendons in his hands and look back at him. "I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you,...
- I love you like a fat kid loves cake!
- Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.
- When God Created Mothers"When the Good Lord was creating mothers, He was into His sixth day of "overtime" when the angel appeared and said. "You're doing a lot of fiddling around on this one." And God said, "Have you read the specs on this order?"...
- And next time you're planning to injure yourself to get me attention, just remember that a little sweet talk works wonders.
More Quotes By Robert A. Heinlein
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy - in fact, they are almost incompatible; one emotion hardly leaves room for the other.
- May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.
- Anybody can look at a pretty girl and see a pretty girl. An artist can look at a pretty girl and see the old woman she will become. A better artist can look at an old woman and see the pretty girl that she used...
- Some people insist that 'mediocre' is better than 'best.' They delight in clipping wings because they themselves can't fly. They despise brains because they have none.