I sat down and tried to write a story." Ian MacArthur is a wonderful sweet fellow who wears glasses and peers out of them with delight." That was the first sentence. The problem was that I just couldn't think of the next one. After cleaning my room three times, I decided to leave Ian alone for a while because I was starting to get mad at him.Stephen Chbosky
About This Quote
I was sitting in my room and trying to start a new story. I got irritated because I couldn't think of anything to write. After cleaning up my room again, I decided to leave Ian alone for a while because I was starting to get mad at him and he was starting to get on my nerves.
Source: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
Some Similar Quotes
- A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.
- What's this?" he demanded, looking from Clary to his companions, as if they might know what she was doing there." It's a girl, " Jace said, recovering his composure. "Surely you've seen girls before, Alec. Your sister Isabelle is one.
- Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy, he thought. For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache, a nearly irresistable urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex. Yippee.
- I'm saying that I'm a moody, insecure, narrow-minded, jealous, borderline homicidal bitch, and I want you to promise me that you're okay with that, because it's who I am, and you're what I need.
- Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
More Quotes By Stephen Chbosky
- We accept the love we think we deserve.
- I would die for you. But I won't live for you.
- What about when someone doesn't need a shoulder? What if they need the arms?
- I don't want to be somebody's crush. If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am.
- Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.