There is nothing on earth more beautiful to me than your smile...no sound sweeter than your laughter...no pleasure greater than holding you in my arms. I realized today that I could never live without you, stubborn little hellion that you are. In this life and the next, you’re my only hope of happiness. Tell me, Lillian, dearest love...how can you have reached so far inside my heart?Lisa Kleypas
About This Quote
The author of this quote is unknown. However, the idea behind this quote is unequivocal. The power of love is so immense that it makes people want to devote their lives to the one they love. And, if you are lucky enough to find someone who loves you as much as you love them, then there is nothing more beautiful than a life full of happiness. No matter what happens to you in life, if you have a person who loves you, there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel no matter how dark things get.
Source: It Happened One Autumn
Some Similar Quotes
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.
- You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
More Quotes By Lisa Kleypas
- It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.
- There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.
- Love is eternal -- the aspect may change, but not the essence. There is the same difference in a person before and after he is in love as there is in an unlighted lamp and one that is burning. The lamp was there and was...
- The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too
- Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.